MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To Enter: Visit www.kirkwallbid.co.uk and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
3. Prize draw periods run for a full calendar month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. Each months prize draw closes at 11.59pm on the last day of the month.
4. No purchase required but internet access is required.
5. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
6. The prize is as described on the prize draw entry page.
7.The winner will be selected in a random draw, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
9. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
12. The winner’s name and county will be posted online at www.kirkwallbid.co.uk for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
13. The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
14. By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this Promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
17. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or the Kirkwall BID website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
19. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
20. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third party prize provider.
The Promoter is Kirkwall BID Ltd, Sycamore, Main Street, Kirkwall, Orkney.
21. Entrants must be 18 years and over and ID may be required to be shown as proof before prize is awarded.